Are you struggling with low energy levels?
Does low blood pressure often make you feel that you are going to faint?
Do you get tired easily?
Don’t worry I have just the right exercise for you!
‘Kapal Bhati Pranayama’
Yes, Kapal Bhati Pranayama is a very powerful breathing technique that not only helps you get rid of the extra weight but balances your life altogether.
When you perform pranayama, the toxins in the body are thrown out through the outgoing breath. If done regularly, it can detoxify the entire mechanism in your body.
Kapal Bhati translates to ‘shining forehead’ and this is what happens with the regular execution of this pranayama.
A glowing forehead with a sharp intellect.
Here’s how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY00OwIjPj8
Some great benefits that you can get out of this breathing technique:
- It helps to lose weight as a result of an increase in the metabolic rate, (man! who doesn’t want to be in a good shape?)
- Clears energy channels (Nadis).
- Clinical to those with diabetes as it stimulates the abdominal organs (Diabetes, not that scary as you thought it to be!)
- Get a glowing face due to improved blood circulation (Aww, she is cute!)
- Improves absorption of nutrients along with an improved digestive tract (nobody’s impressed by farts)
- Makes belly taut and trimmed (Well, he takes care of himself, doesn’t he?)
- Soothes and energizes your mind (Get ready for an extraordinary life!)
Have you been planning to start your Spiritual Journey but confused about where to start?
No Worries, Check this Out!
However, there are some factors that you should strictly keep in mind before doing this pranayama. If you have an artificial pacemaker or stent or are suffering from hernia, epilepsy, slip disc, etc. then you should avoid it.
Pregnant women, as well as women going through menstruation, shouldn’t practice it due to the vigorous abdominal squeezes it involves.
If you have high blood pressure or are a heart patient then make sure to consult a yoga professional.
Well then, hope you learned a thing or two about one of the most powerful breathing techniques. But learning isn’t enough, just start doing it to see immeasurable positive results in your body and mind.
All the best!